Monday 30 June 2014

Philips Daily Touch!

I'm sure most of you own an iron at home. 

Got a phone call and ended up burning a hole on your clothes due to your neglected hot iron? CHECKED!
Clothes got damaged due to iron not suitable for fabric (like sequins or mesh)? CHECKED!
Scalded your hand with a hot iron? CHECKED!

I'm so thankful Philips sent me their new DailyTouch steamer cos it solves all my above problems. But first, let's look at some pictures (: 


It comes with both the clothes hanger and the bottoms clip hanger, so handy!



It also comes with a complimentary hand glove to protect your hands from the hot steam. How thoughtful of Philips! 
I love how the steam comes out continuously so there's zero waiting time. And it takes only 60 seconds to start up!




It's really easy to use! I didn't even have to read the manual to fix and use this steamer. Simply turn on the switch and you're ready to steam away! Of course, you will need to refill water before that (:

It's so easy and fast to get crease free clothes now and the best part is, I don't need to get my fingers scalded or have my clothes damaged anymore. So awesome cos I have a lot of fancy clothes which can't be ironed so the steamer is perfect for me. Also, the height of the steamer can be adjusted by adjusting the poles so tall people, don't worry! No more ironing or steaming till your back hurts!


DailyTouch is available in 3 colors. You can read more about it here.


Now here's your favorite part!

There's also a special discount for ALL TheJuiceMarket shoppers from July - Aug!
Make any purchase at TJM to receive a Philips voucher to purchase the DailyTouch Garment Steamer (Pop Pink colour) at a special price of $99 (UP: $189) at The Philips Experience Showroom. Limited to 1 voucher per receipt. Voucher is valid for redemption from 1st July – 29th August.

I'll also be doing a giveaway on @THEJUICEMARKET!
Follow these steps :

1. Follow @thejuicemarket and @philipssg
2. Post an ootd picture and tag both @thejuicemarket and @philipssg

GOOD LUCK <3

XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment