Tuesday 17 June 2014

L'Oreal HYDRAFRESH!


Have you girls heard of HYDRAFRESH Mask-in Water Gel before? It was previously called Supreme Emulsion and a lot of bloggers were using it. I was very curious then, like what is this grape extract moisturizer that everyone was raving about. And it is so timely that L'Oreal sent me this awesome product when I just finished my own moisturizer at home.


I brought it along with me to Bangkok few days ago to try it out. I always get break out due to dehydrated skin and air pollution whenever I'm in Bangkok so I was determined to test if the products could keep me away from the nasty pimples and blemishes. The above is my skincare regime for my 3 days Bangkok trip, starting from Left to Right!

After cleansing my face with HYDRAFRESH Refreshing Creamy Foam, I dabbed on HYDRAFRESH Hydrating Softening Spa Water to my face. It comes off as gel texture but once you dab it on your face, it transforms into water substance and gets absorbed into the skin very quickly. It actually feels kinda divine and refreshing. It acts as a toner which means it preps your skin for the next step - moisturizing!



There's actually another step, Mask-in lotion, in between spa water and the moisturizer. However, my skin isn't very dry so I decided to skip that step. If you have very dehydrated skin, then it's recommended you infuse that into your skincare regime (:

So before applying Mask-in Water Gel, I decided to measure my skin hydration level.
The hydration test is most accurate when you have no make up on, so other than eye make up, I didn’t put on any face makeup!



Before Mask-in water gel : 31.4%

Then I moved on to apply my favorite product among the range : MASK-IN WATER GEL!

May I draw your attention to this holy grail of a moisturizer?
I especially like this product cos it's extremely convenient for busy people like myself. Ever felt too lazy/busy for face masks? On TJM's busy period, where do I even find time to put face mask for 20 mins then wash it off then apply my skincare products??? BUT I really need moisture locked in my skin so I can have a good canvas to work on when I attend events. 

L'Oreal HYDRAFRESH Mask-in Water Gel is the answer!

A daily moisturizer that gives you the hydrating power of a mask without the hassle of it. It's an intensely hydrating water-gel with water-like texture which is awesome for my T-zone oil problem. It isn't too oily or sticky for my skin yet does its job of hydrating it. On top of that, it is infused with French grape seed extract that LOCKS IN hydration and gives you 50x anti-oxidant power. Personally, I think it's super important for a moisturizer to have the ability to lock in moisture. I've tried MANY moisturizers in my life that doesn't feel anything after an hour or so. It's as good as...useless?

Other key ingredients include Fresh Vosges spa water and Double Hyaluronic Acid.

Enough of my ramblings, let's just look at my skin hydration level after 2 hours of application.

2 hours after Mask-in Gel Water application : 56%


I'm really glad I got to try HYDRAFRESH Mask-in Water Gel. It's definitely a keeper and I'm gonna continue using it as my moisturizer (: With HYDRAFRESH Mask-in Water Gel, I can now have glowy hydrated skin without the hassle of a sheet mask, and so can you!

In the month of June, HYDRAFRESH Mask-in Water Gel is going for $20.70 only instead of the usual $25.90!
The entire range is on 20% off!
It can be found in Watsons, Guardian, SASA, departmental stores, and major hypermarkets.

Also, wanna thank L'Oreal for having me at their super girly and cute event last week!

This is the full HYDRAFRESH range with the super popular Samsung NX camera! All so pink and girly :D




Before and after result of just applying the HYDRAFRESH Mask-in Water Gel! I was sooooo impressed!

  


GC represent (:



Missed this girl, and happy for her that she's doing so well now (:





Bumped into Corde who's the easiest girl to talk to ever! (:

Wanna win the Samsung NX camera shown abover?
Simply take a creative picture of yourself using the Hydrafresh Mask-in Water Gel and upload onto Instagram @LorealParisSg #HydrafreshSg #NXminiSg. 
Loreal Paris Singapore is giving away 1 Samsung NXmini to participants with the most creative photo every week!

XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment