Friday 24 January 2014

NINTH STORE!

HELLO FROM HONG KONG! 
It's 4.30am and I'm working on my adverts etc, super tired! Had a really fun day and took a lot of pictures and that brings me to my main purpose of this blog post.

I'mma introduce you to this blog shop, Ninth Store which I've worked with before!
Before I left for HK, the owner wanted to make sure I get my items in time for the trip that she drove down to the airport to pass me my items. Thought that was really very thoughtful of her, so A for service and effort!

Ninth Store has really chic everyday wear items so here are my 3 picks!

1. 2-WAY CLUTCH




Love that it has two sides and I especially like the furry side! Super versatile and goes with many things in my wardrobe!

2. Aztec Fringe Pullover






I really like the Aztec prints on this thick woolen pullover! Wore it out for a quick lunch and get compliments for it already! Can be a classic staple, I mean which girl doesn't need a knitwear?

3. Crystal


Honestly, I didn't think much about the necklace when I first saw the picture online. I thought, aiya just another typical nice necklace but when I got it I was just like "OMG NICE NICE NICE!!!" It goes with so many plain outfits especially a LBD! And I love how it immediately glams up your outfit!

Like all 3 items but my favorite got to be this unassuming crystal necklace!



Ninth Store has launched a brand new collection recently and I urge you girls to AT LEAST head down to take a look!



XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment