Monday 20 January 2014

3D EYEBROW TOUCH UP // OOTD BOX

So I went back to Amy Beauty Link for my brows touch up! This time I brought my daddy along! 

Disclaimer : I did not drag my dad there. My dad wanted to try embroidery on his own accord hahaha


Here's how it looks like during the process. Bearable pain.


And this was taken right after touch up. Still very dark!

And this is a week after touch up...



*close up of my double eyelid make up*
Did cluster eyelash extensions this time also! A bit too thick though, must remember to tell them to go light on it the next time (: my bad for not specifying properly.





This is my dad's before and after picture! The after picture was taken right after embroidery hence it's very reddish. 

Just a recap of discount for my readers if you haven't used it yet!

3D EYEBROW

U.P $450
My readers pay : $398 (with a complimentary touch up)

EYELASH EXTENSION

Single lashes : $90 - $150
3 lashes to 1 : $80 - $120

My readers get 10% off

EYEBROW EMBROIDERY

One full session : $198
Touch up : $30

Quote my name when booking appointment to enjoy the discounts for 3D embroidery and eyelash extensions! I highly recommend you to do 3D! 

AMY BEAUTY LINK INTERNATIONAL
Far East Plaza
#05-72/73
Tel : 67382180

---

Just last week, I received a very pleasant surprise at my doorstep! I love all things that come in a form of boxes!



What's better than having an #ootd box which consists of everything you need for the perfect outfit of the day - stripe dress with belt, black sling bag, accessories, and even things like falsies, shower gel and face mask!

I think it's really creative, no?

All these for ONLY $35!
A dress and accessory online would easily cost me that already!




Here's the dress and chained bracelet they sent me (together with other items in the ootd box).
SUPER VALUE FOR MONEY AND INTERESTING IDEA!

You can check out various ootd boxes here -> http://www.lyraminn.com/collections/ootd-box

Get your OOTD BOX from Lyraminn now!


XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment