Friday 17 January 2014

First trip of 2014 : 泰国

 I was blessed late last year with a free hotel stay in Bangkok prior to making any work/travelling plans for 2014, so when I got the hotel voucher for 4 days I rang Daniel up and told him, "Let's go BKK! Hotel and air tickets on me!" And tadah...I spent my first overseas trip of 2014 with Daniel last week. 

Just a few shots of our lovely one bedroom suite at Chatrium Residence which was beyond comfortable and cosy. Very spacious for us to lounge around too.



Where Daniel spent most of his time. Guys just like to watch TV in hotel rooms ah? I don't get it. At home no TV meh????



Kitchenette which was completely untouched


Hotel pool!


Hotel from the outside. 






30 baht well spent :D


The famous chatuchak coconut ice cream! Had the yummy chicken noodles too!


Daniel's best friend for the trip. Everyday also "Thai iced milk tea please kup"!!!




Went back to wash up and changed to go out for dinner @ Thonglor!




Wanted him to try the food at my friend's restaurant! I love the food there albeit the slightly steeper prices in comparison to BKK standard prices. 
Awesome duck and mango spring roll, mentaiko scallop pasta, sake jelly and truffled parma ham pizza!

The restaurant is called Mellow @ Thonglor for those who are interested!


Went to grab a drink, and here's my cocktail named "melt my heart". How cheesy hahah.




MORNING SELFIES :p







Hotel breakfast which was kickass!


Helper of the day heheh TQ!






WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!!! *_*






VS angel wannabe hehehe.

So happened our 3rd day there was 13th Jan, the Bangkok Shutdown hence we decided to stay in the hotel to swim!






Do y'all like this crochet monokini??? Might manufacture it into an upcoming Juicesea piece! Love the crochet details in real life!






Dress coming up on TJM soon!
Soi 38 midnight goodness!




Angelyn just got back from Sweden and she was flying down to BKK on my last day so decided to meet her for brunch! Can't believe the first place I'm meeting her after 1 year is in BKK!








He and his thai iced milk tea AGAIN!

  <3



The trip would have been better if not for the inconvenience caused by the shutdown. However, still very happy to revisit BKK together with Daniel since the last time we went tgt was 3 or 4 years ago?
As usual, questions regarding BKK won't be answered.

 --- 
On a separate note, I just wna share with you girls my new nail and waxing sponsor, Charme, which I absolute love!
Not just because it's my sponsor, but because their nail art is UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!

Here are the past 2 designs I did with them so far!


Especially like the marble base! So freaking natural looking and just an amazing work overall! Very detailed!



 And my latest one : TARTAN NAILS! I'm crazy over tartan prints now and I'm just super happy when I saw the final result. IT'S SUPER PRETTY AND CHIC! Perfect for CNY but not too cheena-ish, if you get what I mean? 
The staff are just extremely talented and careful when doing my nails!



So basically that's how the shop is like. Clean and cosy, just the way I like it! Super enjoy pedi there also cos they scrub and moisturize my feet like a princess!


And here's the room where I did my brazilian wax! I have a super low pain tolerance level for bwax so I was very scared when I entered the room but the staff, Stephanie just kept talking to me to keep me distracted from the pain! :D And before I know it, the session was over!


 Go get your CNY nails done at Charme! Really love how clean, careful, detailed and professional they are!
Call them in advance to book appointment cos they are quite busy before CNY period!

Charme
Far East Plaza
#04-105
Tel : 6733 6958

-
Heading to HK next week with my bbgs and I'm so excited. But gonna work through my weekend to put up a launch before I fly off! Hope everyone's been good X 


XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment