Friday 16 November 2012

{FRIDAY WITH INFINITEPIXIE}

I've been waiting for my parcel so earnestly ever since I picked my sponsored items from Infinite Pixie! 
Firstly, let me introduce you to this online store.



Infinitepixie is an online store based in Singapore founded in the early 2011 and run by Sera who manages everything, wholeheartedly. You can expect new arrivals to be launched weekly and sprees organized every two times a month or more! Their aim is to carry in trendy, stylish yet reasonable apparels and accessories online for all shopaholics! 

Decided to deck out fully in  Infinitepixie stuff today (:

Obligatory camwhore shot



Yellow blazer and cross necklace from them! I love the necklace, which you can find here!!! So simple yet so edgy.

And the reason why I was so looking forward to their parcel is this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PS1 Inspired suede satchel!!! 



I've been eyeing on the original one in suede magenta but it's very pricey so I haven't gotten it yet. 
So when I saw this on Infinite Pixie, I was like OKAY MUST GET MUST GET!!!! It shall serve as a stepping stone to my original PS1 if I still want it next time. 

To be honest, I didn't expect the quality of the bag to be very very good BUT BOY AM I SOLD. 
The quality of this bag is SUPER GOOD!!!! It's the thick kinda suede and it's not flimsy at all. There are so many compartments also so I super like, cos I always have shitload of things to bring one.
And the shade of purple is gorgeous and surprisingly versatile! 

They have it in leather too if you want it low maintenance! Check it out here!

So with this perfect tailored blazer, cross necklace and purple satchel, I went to meet Serene and Kevin for lunch at Ippudo then accompanied Kevin to Surrender.





What a perfect Friday outfit right????

Infinite pixie doesn't have the habit of keeping customers waiting! 
Therefore, emails are always attended within 24 working hours from Monday to Friday. Inquiries will also be attended on-the-go during their non operating days which falls on the weekend. If you're afraid of lost packages, they provide mass meet up every Friday and self collection which are usually available during weekdays for those who wish to save on shipping costs! Besides that, they do provide local postage services if it's inconvenient for you to self collect your items.

Infinitepixie ships to wherever you are as they provide worldwide delivery! 



They have it in these two other ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS colours which I want too!!!!!! 
Should I should I??? I love the pink especially but it's like my bal already...BUT THEN.... aiya.

!!!!! SO NICE !!!!




I like how the blazer fits perfectly well too. Not too big not too small, and it's such a soft colour that goes perfectly with my favorite clothes color - white.
The blazer is on backorder now so don't miss it if you want it!

Lol I don't even look like myself in this picture, I got button nose wth.

Headed to Brotzeit for a drink to end off my Friday night!

Light make up today with my Too-faced palette (:





How do you like my Friday outfit with Infinite Pixie

Psst...
Quote "Sophia" in your order form to be entitled to 5% off your total bill + free local normal shipping! Promotion is eligible for both sprees and collections and will end till 30th November 2012, 12AM (GMT+8) 

Visit www.infinitepixie.com today! 
Like their Facebook Page for juicy updates and weekly giveaways which you don't want to be the last to know! 


Have a great weekend (:
Xx
Sophia!





No comments:

Post a Comment