Thursday 29 November 2012

[AD] SALON VIM X THE VAUNT CLOSET

My hair was very dry and a bit damaged due to all the chemical services I did for the past one month so I had to go back to my favorite hair salon : SALON VIM to fix it!

Not very obvious in this picture, but my hair's super hard to manage and the ends were very dry!


Quite bad right?

When I walked into Salon Vim, I literally whined to my hair stylist Fiona 
"Please help me my hair is soooooooo dry!!!!!"

She's like OKAY NO DYEING OR PERMING YOUR HAIR TODAY!!! I'll only help you trim and do treatment.

She's like my hair's mama, take care of my hair all and ensure I don't damage it further <3


So after she trimmed my hair, we proceeded to the usual Redken treatment which I blogged about here! This is the first step (:

This time she used 3 shots which target my dry ends! It's my 3rd time doing this treatment so far and I'm still loving it. It really helps to soften my hair and makes it more manageable.


Waiting for the first step treatment to set in before hair wash. Did I mention I love the head massage there????
I secretly didn't want my hair wash to end cos the head massage is really relaxing. I've got a stiff neck due to all the late nights I have with my laptop so I'm always looking forward to massages!


Fiona mixing my cocktail treatment (:

And here's the final result....


My hair is a lot more manageable, more bouncy and lighter! Fiona always does an amazing job to my hair and I always leave Salon Vim feeling SUPER satisfied. 

UH HUH OH YEAH *FLIPS HAIR*


Fiona was also very kind to let me take home Redken hairspray to use when I tong my hair (:


So glad that my hair is healthier-looking and lighter now!!! 

QUOTE "SOPHIA" TO GET 10% OFF AT SALON VIM.

Like their facebook page here!
And here's how you can contact them to book your appointment.
Don't wait or hesitate cos they are gonna be super busy since it's end of year now!


Opening Hours : 


Monday to Friday 11am - 9.30pm


Saturday to Sunday 10.30am - 9.30pm


You can call them at
68847757 / 68847767

------


I'm back to introduce to y'all another online store! If y'all don't know what it is, y'all haven't been checking out my side banners!

The VauntCloset was opened in 2012, a humble blogshop which aims to seek for quality apparels & accessories for females. 

It has a clean cut look and the webstore is very easy to navigate. 


Here are some of my picks from Vaunt Closet (:


I love the combination of denim and black chiffon. Would match it with a pair of denim pants to enhance the look!


And this is totally perfect for christmas/cny. Cannot emphasize how much I'm into peplum now and this top a bit flared at the bottom so me likey!!


And this flare white dress which is perfect for dinners! I'd totally wear this for like a date or girls' night out! It's laced some more so it brings the femininity up a notch (:

They have also launched their new collection so grab your xmas goodies now!

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE HERE FOR MORE INSTANT UPDATES AND PREVIEWS!

Join their mailing list to get free normal postage, and free registered postage when you buy 3 items up!

Visit them now (:


XX
Sophia







No comments:

Post a Comment