Monday 16 December 2013

[AD] THE CLOSET LOVER

Before y'all go like "Wah sian, not another advertorial...", the store I'm introducing today carries lots of GOOD QUALITY and pretty everyday pieces. And not to mention, both the apparels they sent me are super flattering and aligned to the festive season!
I'm sure most of you have heard of The Closet Lover since it's one of the pioneers in the online store industry, and is one of the big names to say the least! Just a short little introduction of what I PERSONALLY(this post is not curated by them so it's my honest review) think of The Closet Lover.

All the clothes+shoes+bags that I've received from them so far are of superior quality. There's really nothing to fault from the zip to the fabric to the cutting. And almost every pieces come in sizes which is really awesome for skinny girls like me! Webstore is very easy to navigate, pictures are well taken, model is hot, they update super often and most importantly their designs are very wearable and chic!

1. Chloe Cold Shoulder top in black!




The material is super smooth and comfortable on the skin, extremely suitable for Singapore's sunny weather! 
Perfect basic top which is still a bit fanciful. 
It's also available in cream (which is now open for backorder) and magenta!

2. Premum TCL Festive Glamour Peplum top in gold



Matched it the casual way that day cos I was just heading out for lunch with Daniel nearby!
But look at how pretty the model look when it's matched with a leather pants!



I've also joined backorder for one of their cute grey tweed skorts!

I don't think I need to speak more about just how nice their clothes are already right?
Pictures speak for itself!

And lucky you, simply quote my name when ordering to enjoy $1.50 off per item in their latest launch. Valid till Tues 17/12!



XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

1 comment:

  1. Hi sophia, may i know where is your black bag from? the one that you featured the TCL peplum top with! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete