Friday 10 August 2012

Gone is the hair, true is my love for him.

For those of you who don't follow me on twitter (FOLLOW NOW : @sophiachong), Daniel enlisted last Monday so I haven't seen him for more than a week already! Still got 8 more days to go! :(

Accompanied him and jq to cut hair on Sunday.

Before!

And after
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 Lol, this is called true love ok. I didn't love him any lesser or ditch him after he cut his hair! I'm a VERY hair-kinda-person so my love for him is damn great considering I still love him the same. I know i sound damn shallow but I can't help being a hair person. HAHA.

I "broke up" with Alistair in Primary 6 because he had an ugly haircut HAHHAHA. They all still laugh at me over this now even after 9 years!

Sending my susu off to Tekong :'( his humble abode.




Daniel's brother and him! Two baldies hehehe.
I almost teared when he left us but I held back my tears. It wasn't like the "I can't see you for so long" kinda tears, but like the "oh man my susu is gonna be a nation slave" kinda tears. HAHAH

Can't wait to see him next Sunday!!!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Celebrated my beloved grandpa's birthday on Sunday @ kbox. Hahaha my hip grandpa.



Been really lazy to put on (much) make up recently! Besides, sometimes I prefer having a more natural look! 


My grandpa's room had a pool table!



Gramps' SUPER YUMMY mango cake from Ritz Carlton!! Oh man, the mango balls are sooo damn sweet and good!


Celebrated my sis' and cousin's birthday too cos they're both August babies :D


Look how happy my grandpa was while making a wish <3


It was my second time going to kbox and I really enjoyed it. My chinese isn't that good plus I don't listen to chinese songs but I got to sing some of those chinese songs I used to like in primary school.
I loved and still like Stephanie Sun. She's probably the only chinese singer I religiously listened to. I hate those stupid act cute bands like S.H.E or whatever. No offence.

Then I sang wannabe by spice girls and some of westlife songs. How fun!!!!!! Hehehe I've been bugging my friends to go kbox with me but they are all like so meh~ about it :(

Gonna turn in now, goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment