Saturday, 28 September 2013

Velvet Anniversary : AYE AYE CAPTAIN!




Birthday boy!




#thepartyinvaders <3


My two 大哥s!!




Haven't partied for almost a month cos I had been really busy with school+TJM+Daniel, and I also had no mood to but last night was so nice seeing all of them. Not all of #thepartyinvaders were out though! Stamina was still quite weak cos I got hungry and tired and left at 2am hehe. Whenever I party, the thing I look forward to most is...SUPPER!!! Hahaha like everyone is drinking and dancing, my mind is just like "MMM should I have bkt or curry peng later?? Omg I want to have 4 bowls of soup. Shit I wanna eat the fried pork skin drizzled with curry too." 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VELVET ANYWAYS <3 Always a "home" and so much memories, ever since the old velvet! *Sprinkle lots of love*

XX
Sophia


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete