Sunday 22 September 2013

Saturdate with Daniel!

MY DATE WITH SUSULAN!!!!

I'm sure many of you miss this kinda post on my blog cos it's been a SUPER long time since I even went on a date. Ever since Daniel and I broke up in Feb, I didn't go out on a proper date with other guys cos I was just uninterested in other guys. A lot of my friends kept telling me "just go out with other guys la! give them a chance and give yourself a chance." but I just didn't. Honestly, there were quite a number of guys going after me then (idk how to put it in a less shameless way please pardon me) and some of them were in fact pretty eligible guys to say the least but I just wasn't...feeling it. I didn't want to lead them on also cos it's really unfair to them that I go out on a date with them knowing nothing will transpire between us.
 Hence, it's been what, half a year since I went out with a guy I like. And thank God, the guy is still Daniel (:


LOL SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO BRING ME ON A SHOE SHOPPING! 
This pair of sandals are really worn to death!


My susu!!! Always my source of joy (:



Watercolor romper is a sponsored piece! Will blog about it next (:



We caught "We're the MILLERS" and it's SUPER funny omg!!!!! YOU GUYS MUST WATCH IT, I GIVE IT A 10/10! It's perfect hahaha. And it's really damn funny until I suddenly laughed out loud unglamourously in the theatre. I felt so embarrassed after that cos it was a really horrible laughter hahaha. But my point is, you gotta catch it if not it's your loss!

We cabbed down to Tanjong Pagar after that for dinner!
MANBOK!





My susu cooking the meat for us both :*



So this sums up our date! Nothing extravagant, just something simple and I'm already contented. So glad we both enjoyed the korean dinner! And thank you for sending me home after that though you live miles away (Thomson and Jurong = LDR!!!!) Can't wait for our trip happening in 10 days' time!!!!! 

NOTE BLOGSHOP OWNERS!
Actually I'm looking for clothes sponsor for the trip cos I really don't have the time to shop for new clothes. So, if any blogshop is interested in sponsoring me clothes for my trip in return for ig and blog shoutout, do email me! I know it's super last minute so I will be cutting 50% off the usual advertorial rate. I'll let you know then what kinda clothes I need for the trip (: 
ps. confirm will have nice pictures for the posts one cos it's a super beautiful place!

Lastly, I'm launching a new collection on TJM tonight at 7pm!








HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD TROOPS!
XX
Sophia

1 comment: