Sunday 18 August 2013

My weekend - Tapas buffet brunch!

 Had a tapas buffet brunch buffet with Daniel yesterday! Wanted him to try Spanish food and what other better Spanish restaurant could I bring him to?

Don Quijote @ Dempsey!!!


Both of us look so sleepy and chubby here hehe



My favorite - Fried garlic shrimps!

So basically, Don Quijote serves buffet brunch every weekend from 11.30am - 2.30pm. The brunch menu consists of a list of tapas, soups, pasta, desserts and beverages. A pity it doesn't include my favorite paella from them :( We went for the non-alcoholic buffet for $42/pax after tax.

The buffet wasn't as good as I expected it to be. I probably won't go back for the brunch buffet anymore, but I'll definitely go back for dinner cos I wanna order food (MUST TRY THEIR SIGNATURE PAELLA , FRIED GARLIC SHRIMPS AND THE SCALLOP TAPAS) which are out of the buffet menu.  

DON QUIJOTE SPANISH RESTAURANT
Blk 7 Dempsey Road
#01-02 Singapore
Tel: +65 6476 2811





Bread and butter pudding!



Spent a lot this week cos I just booked my flight to a super beautiful place!!! I won't reveal where I'm going till I've flown there on 2 Oct k. Flying Daniel there as 1st part of his birthday present. It's been on my MUST-GO place ever since I set eyes on it so I'm really freaking excited. Probably gonna get my new phone next week too, so need to spend $$$ again!! :/

Hope you girls had a great weekend!
Be back soon (:

XX
Sophia



No comments:

Post a Comment