Sunday 7 July 2013

SHOPEQUILIBRIUM X SHOPDIYGALORE

Today I'm gonna bring you through another post of blogshop advertorial, but don't run away just yet cos the clothes from these 2 blogshops are GORGEOUS! I adore every single piece in this post so much!

So, first up it's none other than....
Founded in January 2013, Equilibrium is an Singapore-based online boutique 
providing apparel & accessories for both men and women. 
Every single item has been hand-picked from all around the world and they strive to bring you the most fashion-forward & quality products




Can you not tell already that I'm a fan of loud apparels?? Even Eric said last night that I always like to wear things that shine/have feathers/embroidery etc!!! So I was really ecstatic when I saw this piece of sequin oversized blouse on SHOPEQUILIBRIUM !!! I had actually been looking around for this piece for quite some time already!




Another gorgeous pink dress they sent me! It's a tad bit short for me so I'm gonna wear it as a top when I go out!


This is how the back looks! Love anything low back!

They sell menswear too and here are some of my picks!



Shop Equilibrium will be stocked at BlogShopping @ Far East Plaza from 15 July onwards, so head down if you wanna try them on instead (:

ALL MY READERS GET $1 OFF WHEN YOU QUOTE MY NAME!


-

I'm sure most of you have already heard of this brand!

Shopdiygalore is slowly moving towards more designed and exclusively manufactured collections this year. No girls like the sight of someone else wearing the same dress that she is wearing. It's a huge turn off. They would like to come out with designs that are trendy and brightens your day when you wear them. Putting a smile on every girl’s face is their priority! 




Exclusively manufactured romper by them! Super good material, and here's me in their burgundy shade!



I really like the fit of it cos most rompers are usually a bit big for me but this is just PERFECT! And it's perfect for layering since it's plain colour!

They also sent me this beautiful X-back maxi dress. I didn't even ask for this piece cos I have quite a lot of maxi dresses already, but they know I love maxi dresses especially those with back details. (:


Quote "Sophia" to get 5% off this Oasis maxi dress!

Here are two items I'd pick from their new arrivals!



Backorder for Dreamcatcher crochet dress in mint is now open!



FACEBOOK PAGE :  www.facebook.com/diygalore


Two lip color from Mac which I used for this post (:

"Morange / A92"


"UP THE AMP / A13"


Great Sunday all!

XX
Sophia

1 comment:

  1. The romper really suits you! Gorgeous

    Rachael
    Http://wayycher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete