Tuesday 9 July 2013

Birthday wish list!

So, my birthday is in 2 days' time and I've decided to come up with a wish list in case anyone wants to buy me gifts ^^ but then again I know all the things I want are either quite pricey/hard to find so well, it's more of like my To-buy list! Hahah

1. Framed portraits of classic characters







2. IKEA bedroom rugs


I really like this brown-white rug but it's freaking $399 (?@!#@^$) so the one below is my second alternative since it's only $69.

edited / SHEEP RUG STRIKE OFF THE LIST COS I GOT IT AS BIRTHDAY GIFT!!! :D

3. Saint Laurent Cassandre leather sling bag

USD 1.6K, I'll really cry(of happiness) if anyone ever buys me this cos I super love it. BUT I know this is definitely in my to-buy list instead of getting it as a gift, it's too ex already! 


 4. Minion Stuart laughing action figure
 5. Samsung EX2F

My camera is getting a bit old and cranky so I really wanna change my camera soon!


 6. Samsung S4


 7. IKEA Songe mirror


The one I want is actually in this creamish-bronze shade! I really need it with the rug heh.

 8. Watch

I don't have any specific brand or design in mind but I guess I really just love gold/rose gold watches.

 9. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet



I guess these are the things I really want now. Not a very birthday person to start with, so I think my wish list is a bit off hahah. Not gonna have a big party too, just gonna have dinners with my family and friends this week. Really wanted to fly to Phuket this weekend to enjoy my birthday but I gotta launch JUICESEA 5 this Sunday!

Looking forward to my Wednesdays - Saturday! So many "me" days in a row lolol

XX
Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment