Friday, 14 June 2013

✿THE SUSHI BAR & SINGLE LASH EXTENSION!✿







Sofie recommended this small little sushi bar that's tucked inconspicuously at the back of level 3 at Far East Plaza. Daniel and I decided to try it! We both love jap food so much we eat it almost whenever we meet.

The Aburi Salmon roll is really impressive, and this coming from a non-salmon lover definitely means something. The Ebi roll was pretty good too. Daniel and I really enjoyed our dinner, and I'm certainly going back soon to try the soft shell crab maki which I overheard from the other table that it's legendary.

The Sushi Bar

Far East Plaza, #03-89
Monday - Sunday, 12nn - 9pm


Went back to Milly's to do my lashes again. Back to single lashes and I'm loving it! It's a lot more comfortable in my opinion, and it suits my daily look more (:


With no eye make up at all! I'm loving the clean look (:


Milly's is running an eyelash extension giveaway! Simply follow the instructions above and stand a chance to walk away with nice lashes like mine!!! (:


While waiting for Daniel to shop. That guy is one true shopaholic, I don't even think I have that much energy to comb the entire town just to look for a pair of shoes. I only like to shop overseas, Singapore is just chilll and work all the way. But yes, that's me resting in Massimo Dutti after 4 hours of shopping while Daniel was trying on his shoes. DEAD TIRED NOW! Didn't even expect to stay in town to shop that's why I dressed so sloppily :(

Going down to Jcube for the Miyoc event this weekend, hope to see y'all there (:

 photo AA.jpg

Launching new collection tonight at 7pm!

XX
Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Eyelash extension is a good solution for immediate result, but be aware that no matter what type of extension you get they will thin out your natural eyelashes. Other thing to keep in mind is the maintenance and restriction of having eyelash extension.

    ReplyDelete