Monday 3 June 2013

BKK VISUALS / MAY

A short getaway to BKK last week!

Hotel breakfast!

Stayed at Urbana Langsuan this time. Very very clean and spacious, and very affordable too!



Headed to Slim after drinks at Demo!




Lazer cut dress coming in TJM soon (:








Peplum shorts coming in TJM soon too (:


Lunch at Bankara! Decided to give it a try cos I read about it on Tripadvisor!





Super nice prawn rolls though it doesn't look that good!


Definitely one of the better ramen I've tried (: worth a try but location's a bit ulu!

Bankara Ramen
32/1 Sukhumvit 39Bangkok 10110,






MY FAVORITE SUSHI SANDWICH!!!
My must-eat when I'm in bkk!


Very good spider maki too!


ISAO
5 Sukumvit 31Bangkok 10110Thailand (Wattana)

Recommended this to the whole group and i think they all (or most) like it!






Backless maxi coming in TJM soon too (:


High-tea at Let Them Eat Cake before leaving BKK!
Love my rose soda!





I actually wanna go back to BKK next month just to eat ISAO cos I love it so much! 

Hope you guys have a lovely week!

XX
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment