Saturday 13 December 2014

Sophia Chong X Ninth Store Sale!


If you've been eyeing on the black pants which I wore in BKK (which a lot of my friends complimented) then you gotta read this. I'm sure y'all notice that I don't do a lot of blogshop advertorials and that's cos I prefer to be more selective and share with y'all stores I like. 
It's not my first time working with Ninth Store and this time they are very kind to do a SophiaChongXNinthStore sale which is a 25% off sale that ends on Sunday night!



Love the polka dot skirt and striped pants! 25% off when you mention SOPHXCHRISTMAS!



My whole outfit was gifted by Ninth Store and I love it! The pants are super duper comfortable, not to mention fitting as well. I've been wearing it to death hehe. 

Shimmer bomber jacket (U.P $28.00) is $21 only, and suspender pants (U.P $20) is only $15 after discount!

They have a bunch of tote bags for casual laid-back days as well! 


Make sure you follow them on Instagram for exclusive deals and updates! @ninthstore

Now now, get your wallet ready and shop their Christmas sale!!
Here's how you can get 25% off
Instagram : NinthStore

XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment