Tuesday 23 September 2014

Get fairer overnight with KISS SKINCARE!

Ever since I got back from Bali in July, I've been finding ways to make myself fairer and trust me...it's not easy at all. I'm taking whitening pills and applying whitening serum everyday, and recently I've started using whitening collagen cream mask by KISS SKINCARE!

I'm sure it needs no introduction. It's one of the BEST-SELLING whitening collagen cream mask in Thailand!



I've only tried using it thrice so far so I haven't seen any distinct difference yet but I got to say it has very light and comfortable texture after application. Initially, I thought it was gonna be creamy, oily and eeky which might cause break out but nothing of that sort happened! In fact, it's very hydrating and my skin is more supple the next day.

So here's how I look after a night of KISS Whitening collagen cream mask and a tad bit of make up.



What is KISS Whitening Collagen Cream Mask?

KISS Whitening Collagen Cream Mask is an overnight concentrate collagen cream mask, made up of 100% natural ingredients without any form of steriods nor mercury. It is therefore suitable for all skin types, including those with oily and sensitive skin.


It contains ingredients that diminishes the
appearance of pores, supports natural nourishment, exfoliates and addresses impurities.



The concentrated collagen in this mask serves as a regenerative agent to renew your skin cells and making you look younger and more vibrant. It restores radiance, clarity & suppleness to skin, minimises the open pores, and smoothen your skin.

It will whiten your skin, close your open skin pores, reducing the oil secretion, giving you a smoother, and whiter looking skin.


Fret not if you're worried about buying fake KISS products! KISS SG is the sole distributor of KISS skincare so make sure you buy from the right seller (:



I love the packaging! So girly chic!




And I like that the cream mask is packed in a special vacuum cap container which keeps the cream away from environmental air. Also, the pump makes it so easy and neat to dispense.



Each bottle is priced at $58 only.
Local normal postage within Singapore is FREE. (1-5 working days)
Registered Shipping with tracking is optional with a fee of SGD 3.00 (1-3 working d
ays)
Next day courier is also available at a fee of SGD 6.00 (1 working day)

QUOTE "SOPHIAKISS" WHEN YOU ORDER AT WWW.KISSSG.COM TO GET 10% OFF IN A SINGLE RECEIPT!

You can also check them out on Instagram at @KissSG

I'm gonna use this religiously from now on. Snow white oh snow white, come out soon (:

XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment