Sunday 18 May 2014

Charme nails!

HIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
I'm finally done with exams (10 days ago) FOR LIFE. Yup I'm now a uni grad hehehe. Been on a long hiatus cos I was busying preparing for exams and after that I was extremely busy with TJM. Just wanna say a big thank you to all you girls who bought the boyfriend jeans. Never expected it to sell so well and it certainly kept me busy for the past few days. 

So the first thing I did after I finished my last paper was go for mani + pedi cos my nails were bare and ugly I hated it sooooo bad!

Here's where I did it!


They just underwent a renovation! Very inviting, fresh and cosy ambience now (:


I love pedicure especially when you scrub off the dead skin. Such a sense of achievement. Goodbye dead skin!



Post-exam ootd! I love this flowy maxi dress from H&M so much. Think I'll bring it along to Bali in June! :D

And here's my nail design!


Decided to go for something simple hence I did mosaic tile gelish nails with glitter! I can't really stand those super blinged up ones cos it's super inconvenient to type. Feels like an extra burden on the nails hehe. 
Now I've pretty nails for my Seoul trip in 2 days' time!

Charme recently brought in essential oils and they are for sale so do check it out when you're in town, X!

Charme
Far East Plaza
#04-105
Call them at 6733 6958 to book appointment

*









Launching new arrivals at 7pm later!
Luvvvvvvvvvv all the items to death :D


XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

No comments:

Post a Comment