Monday 5 May 2014

Boyfriend Jeans!

If you haven't already noticed, I've been wearing these boyfriend jeans to death it's pretty much explosive on my Instagram account. Not complaining though, cos they are possibly the most amazing pairs of jeans I've ever owned! I love how edgy and timeless boyfriend jeans are. You can wear them with heels, chucks, sneakers, sandals and it will never go wrong. SO MANY WAYS TO WEAR THEM!!! I still wanna experiment it with muscle tanks, boyfriend shirts and heavy jackets!






They are Godsent! Can't resist both colors so I kept both for myself, and both have slightly different shredding techniques! 

One tip for you girls.
If you noticed, the dark denim actually looks more loose on me and light denim looks more fitting and sleek. That's cos I picked size S for light blue, and size M for dark blue so the latter would look more baggy aka boyfriend-ish which would make it easier if I wanna achieve a laidback boyfriend look. On the other hand, the tighter light denim is for simpler and classier looks. 

Here are some inspirations I found online (:




Even my boyfriend loves my boyfriend jeans hahaha.

You really can't go wrong with these jeans, and I'm not saying it because I'm selling them but I genuinely (cross my heart) love them so much. Sharing is caring (:

I've opened backorders for both colors on TJM!
BO closes on 8 May so hurry! (:


XX
Sophia
Instagram and Twitter : @sophiachong

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking around for boyfriend jeans but my waist is tiny & I don't have much of a butt. LOL, I figure they wont be as flattering on me. They look amazing on you none the less!

    check out my blog :)
    lina--rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete