Thursday 10 January 2013

L'Oreal Paris Excellence - I'VE GONE RED!

Yes! I've gone red and I'm not turning back anytime soon!
Here's a glimpse of how my hair looks now, all thanks to L'Oreal ♡ 

L'Oreal Paris Excellence is a popular and trustworthy DIY hair color brand in Singapore and is introducing a new line of fashion shades inspired by Paris glamour, and I'm so lucky to be able to try it.

Here's the color I picked!


P46 INTENSE RUBY RED! 
I'm sure most of you have tried DIY dye before, so have I and I didn't really like it cos most of the time it leaves my hair dry and damaged. Worst thing is that the hair color usually won't be what I expected it to be so honestly, I was a bit hesitant when I was trying out L'Oreal's new dye. 
BUT BOY, IT IS DAMN AWESOME COS MY HAIR IS SMOOTHER THAN BEFORE AND I'M LOVING THE RED SO MUCH. I CAN'T GET ANY MORE HONEST!!!!


This is my hair dye kit which contains the application instruction, hand gloves to protect your hands, pre-color serum, and dye mixtures!


OH BYE YOU UGLY LIGHT BROWN HAIR AND BLACK ROOTS!! 
SO GLAD I GOT RID OF YOU (:

So, let's begin with the process!!
STEP 1 : PUT ON YOUR GLOVES (SUPER IMPORTANT HAHAH)

Tip on DIY hair dye :
- Rub Vaseline around your hairline and on your ears to prevent color staining!
You're welcome (:





You can alternate between the comb applicator or the usual one. I picked the comb one cos it was more convenient!




The process took about an hour! After rinsing off the hair dye and applying the conditioner provided, it's time to dry your hair and *DRUMROLLS*.....................



It is dark red without flash and not directly under sunlight! 


And it's a ravishing shade of red under sunlight <3


I'm such a fan of dark hair color so can you imagine my joy when I saw the end result???? It's EXACTLY what I wanted and I can't be more thankful to L'Oreal for coming up with such a brilliant DIY hair dye which helps me achieve the exact color I want and makes my hair even smoother and stronger after that!!!!

If you prefer bright red or copper red, it comes in 4 stunning shades or red!

Red hair color is the hottest hair color of the new season so what are you waiting for? Let the vibrancy of ruby, copper, and violet tones breathe life to your tresses, giving you a brand new look for the New year!!!


Last picture of my red hair (:

Really super love the color and texture of my hair now, and I've gotten SO MANY compliments for it!!! 
I purposely put super light face make up and no eye make up so you can see how the red brings out my features (:

L'Oreal Paris Excellence Fashion is a new launch from the World's No.1 haircolor!

It's formulated with :
1. High-shine complex(their miracle ingredient!!!) - For spectacular brilliance and shine
2. Hi-Intensity Pigments - For rich and intense color
3. Triple-care Formula - To protect, strengthen and nourish hair while coloring so hair stays strong and soft


I SEE ALL THREE POINTERS IN MY HAIR SO...
I rate this hair dye 5 out of 5 stars!

☆☆☆☆☆


I've also been religiously using L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure range of shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner and hair mask. It's 100% sulfate-free, hence does not strip your color and keep color pure even after 32 washes!

I highly recommend it especially the shampoo! I can feel the significant difference as compared to regular shampoo. Not only does it lock my color, it makes my hair softer too!

L'Oreal is launching these new line of fashion shades this month so BE SURE TO GET YOURS!
You can get it from Watsons, Guardian, supermarkets and departmental stores (:
EXCELLENCE FASHION IS AT A SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF $15.90 (U.P. $18.90) FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY!

XX
Sophia



4 comments:

  1. Hi may I know if the hair color turns brighter after subsequent wash? Or does it still look like how it looks in these pictures in this post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it does fade after quite a lot of washes. My hair is brownish red now (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. should i color my hair lighter for the color to be seen? i have dark brown hair. or will the color be seen even with dark brown hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how your hair came out.

    ReplyDelete