Tuesday 15 January 2013

Kirk's 22nd / People I love most.


Did a shoot on Sunday evening before heading down to meet the most important people in my life!

Been ages since I did elaborate make up, and I kinda miss it! Some more now I have no eyelash extension, I should really put in more effort in my make up (:

Was really excited to meet my babies for Kirk's 22nd birthday dinner. I have the bestest bestfriend who came to pick me up from shoot. Thank you Alist (my friend since primary 2) 


Had Japanese buffet dinner at Irodori Restaurant (located at Riverview hotel) and it was not bad, but still prefer Shinyuu!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN ♡ !!!!


You truly deserve all the love from all of us cos you never fail to make us laugh and smile just being the way you are. Really thankful to have such an optimistic, jovial and genuine friend like you, and you know I always have your back.
We all love you heaps!







Mad love my babygirls!

They are, without a doubt, the most important girls in my life and I love them to death. Nothing's gonna tear us apart and I'll do anything for you girls. Gonna mizz this trio combo when Ange's off to Sweden for 6 months :'( I think I might cry when I see her off this Friday.

Impromptu stayover at Ange's!


Our x'mas present from Vera (: Mad comfortable and cute!!! Can you see the ears?!!

And then we had our moments....
.
.
.
.
.
.



We also had a makeshift karaoke session with youtube until 6am!

Y'all (including Kirk and Alistair) mean the world to me and I won't risk losing any of you. I think I'm in a relationship with you guys as a whole cos I really love y'all a lot. Besides my family and Daniel, you guys are the people I love most. Please know that you guys are irreplaceable . Till death do us part? ^^

-


Launched JUICE 80 (:
CNY coming, come get your clothes!!


XX
Sophia

1 comment: