Friday 21 December 2012

Pepperoni Pizza


Food tasting last Wednesday with many priddy girls + Jordy at Pepperoni Pizza @ Zion Road.


Jor, Joanna and I shared the pizza and pasta above. 
Before this food-tasting session, I had been to Pepperoni once or twice and I love it! Quite a lot of my friends are regulars there in fact, so trust me the food is really good especially the pizza!


Everyone looking like dolls!


Portobello mushroom!






This is the nicest beer I've ever had! Not a fan of beer at all but this taste very fruity and light that...it doesn't even taste like beer? Lol.


Had to leave early that day so I didn't manage to take pictures of the restaurant and surrounding :/ 

Do drop by Pepperoni if you're in a big group (: They have many outlets but my favorite is the Greenwood Ave one!

PEPERONI @ GREENWOOD 


6 Greenwood Avenue, Hillcrest Park, Singapore 289195

PEPERONI @ BINJAI 


7 Binjai Park, Singapore 589821

PEPERONI @ ZION

56 Zion Road, Singapore 247781

PEPERONI @ FRANKEL 

95 Frankel Avenue, Singapore 458221

Lastly,
Salon Vim has opened a new outlet at Bugis. The hair services are priced cheaper than the one at Salon Vim to cater to students. There's a 20% off for all hair services now only at the Bugis branch.
And if you sign up to be their member that day, it's 30% off + free gift*

Promotion ends on 15 Jan.
Call them to book appointment now (:
Tel : 68370073/68370045 

 XX,
Sophia

1 comment: