Tuesday 14 May 2013

Bulletproof X Mother's day dinner!



Cabbed down to town last Friday night to meet Rachel for dinner at Shokudo! Wore my new tunic from TJM's upcoming collection! It's super pretty I couldn't stop getting compliments about it the whole night at Zouk (:


We had a very nice dinner, shared mostly about our relationships (the lack of, for me). 




Headed to Zoukie after that for Sophie's new night, Bulletproof @ Phuture!








Wish I took an #ootd picture that night cos I loved my outfit!

Momsie was busy on Sunday so we postponed our Mother's day dinner to Monday night instead! Rushed down after shoot!


Sis and dad!


In TJM upcoming overall and Supreme bitch t-shirt!


Hahah mommy why your hair so messy??? Told my sis my mum needs a trip to the salon ASAP hahaha so mean.



Got mummy flowers too! 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY <3

Hope y'all had a wonderful mother's day celebration too.

Just recorded a skincare routine vlog, stay tune!

XX
Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment