Thursday 11 April 2013

Know me more!

01: Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

It's been about 2 months since I'm single. It definitely is a fresh breath of air. I like the space I have, the time I have to focus on other important things. 

02: Where you’d like to be in 10 years.

32 years old, I better have a pretty damn good career and a loving husband by then. I want to be a happy, successful and content woman then.

03: Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Drugs - Nay ay never in the right mind will I touch them
Alcohol - makes me a Claire

04: Your views on religion.


I don't like the word religion, I prefer to call it a relationship, with God. People should place more emphasis on their relationship with God than the routinized church-going (it's important but loving God should come before loving church itself).

05: A time you thought about ending your own life.

When I was 11 cos I thought life sucked. WHAT WAS I THINKING DUDE?

06: Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

I loved lizards. I'm not scared of any insects. I'm trypophobic. My right eye is smaller than my left eye. I have very white finger nails. I become a different person(Claire we call it) when I'm 1)inebriated 2)when I'm sleepy 3)when I just woke up. I eat sweets everyday, I live on them. I love being alone. I can't and don't cry in front of friends no matter how sad I am. I like smart/charismatic guys. I love surprises. Can't think anymore.

07: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

Cancer. Yup it does!

08: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

Can 2012 be a moment? It was perfect. I had TJM in place, I was traveling a lot and I had D in my life.

09: How you hope your future will be like.

Refer to question 2....

10: Discuss your first love and first kiss.

I can't remember my first. Last was beautiful.

11: Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.


Lazy

12: Bullet your whole day.

  • eat
  • study
  • eat
  • eat
  • eat
13: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.

New york, Norway, UK, other parts of Japan, Boracay, North Korea, South Africa, Maldives

14: Your earliest memory.

My 2nd birthday!

15: Your favorite tumblrs.

Mine. Cos I don't remember others hahah

16: Your views on mainstream music.

Mainstream lor. Gets on my nerves after awhile.

17: Your highs and lows of this past year.

Lows - break up, school's a bore, no time for tjm
Highs - sofie's birthday at bangkok. 

18: Your beliefs.

You shape your own destiny. Don't let others define who you are. Don't be a snob just cos you have a bit of glory.

19: Disrespecting your parents.

Bad. Shouldn't do that.

20: How important you think education is.

Education itself is important cos it enriches you and sort of moulds the person in you. Emphasis should be placed on gaining knowledge that's vital to life and not just on the cert.

21: One of your favorite shows.

For now it got to be 2 broke girls. Makes me laugh a lot!

22: How have you changed in the past 2 years?

I've become less gullible, less trusting, more independent, and much stronger.

23: Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.

James Franco, Daniel Wu, Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Chris Evans.

24: Your favorite movie and what it’s about.

I like Les Miserables this year.

25: Someone who fascinates you and why.

Can I not say who?

26: What kind of person attracts you.

Smart, talented, truthful, charismatic, driven, loyal, supportive.

27: A problem that you have had.

Why must school only end in a year? :'(

28: Something that you miss.

Freedom and time

29: Goals for the next 30 days.

Pass my exam, travel, buck up for TJM, start exercising, watch more movies, spend more quality time with my friends.

30: Your highs and lows of this month.

This month's boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment